Sell With Us
Think you’re ready to sell? Choosing a REALTOR® is important. Look at our testimonials. We have repeat customers and we’ve helped them by taking the hassle out of selling their homes.
What are homes selling for in your area? Contact me to find out what homes around you are selling for, free of charge, or let us prepare a detailed analysis of your home.
What We Do
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more. If you are moving out of the area, we can connect you with someone as helpful as us.
- Create a comparative market analysis so you know the value of your home.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts to sell your home, including social and local media.
- Show your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Stage your home and suggest curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
Getting That Return On Investment
Curb appeal is important and could make a difference whether people choose to come inside to see it. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have experience, creative ideas and many local resources to help you show your home in the most positive and effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 4% to 8%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.